We are looking for a Business Development Manager to Join our Team.
Responsible for the promotion and sales electronic security systems including CCTV, Intruder Alarms, Access Control and associated products. This role is perfect for anyone who is looking to stay within the Security industry or looking to start a new career in Security.
For this role candidates must have at least 5 years’ experience in sales ideally electronic security services but not essential, with a proven track record. Possess an understanding of the buying/sales processes and bid project management. You will have experience in cold calling, lead generation, and understand the tender and bid process. Be able to achieve agreed and set targets, poses strong communication skills (both verbally and written) with good telephone and presentation skills. Demonstrate excellent levels of commercial awareness and have an excellent knowledge of the marketplace. Ambition, drive, and self-motivation is a must. A driving Licence is required and a 5 year checkable work history.
Summary of Key Duties, & Responsibilities:
- Establishment of new sales channels and Identifying opportunities for new business through market research and develop profitable new business
- Effectively manage and develop existing and new client relationships
- Supporting clients fully throughout the purchasing process from the introduction of products and follow up after sales meeting objectives/targets as required
- Working closely with clients as required
- Contribute to the overall vision and growth of the business
- Monthly / Weekly reporting to department manager of progress against targets and objectives
- Attend client meetings and site visits
- Follow the sales process through to completion
- To achieve the individual sales target
- Minimum 5 Years of Experience in a similar role
- Excellent in English (written and spoken)
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Strong sales skills – ability to promote products and solutions
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Strong and proven sales background within a similar role
- Ability and confidence to identify and win new business
- Ability to build rapport with clients and to ‘listen’ and understand client needs
- Experience within the security industry and electronic security solutions is desired but not essential
- Well organised, able to work autonomously and manage own diary
- Must be willing to be flexible with working hours to meet deadlines or work demands.