At Macaw we are always actively recruiting enthusiastic, professional and ambitious engineers with varying degrees of experience to join our team. If you think you have what it takes to join one of the UK’s fastest-growing and renowned security companies check out the role below and fill in the application form.
The basic skills and knowledge we require are:
- First Fix unmonitored Intruder Alarm to Spec.
- First Fix unmonitored CCTV to Spec.
- Have experience with CCTV, associated systems and ARC commissioning processes
- Be Familiar with industry software applications e.g. WINSIMS
- Be familiar with or have experience with products such as TEXACOM, HIKVISION, DAHUA products and their services
- Have a working knowledge of Health and Safety regulations e.g. Health & Safety at Work LEVEL 3
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office / Excel / Publisher
- Workplace LEVEL 2 First Aid Trained
- Have a sound understanding and working knowledge of the British Standards BS PD6662 / BS 8418 / SSAIB COP
- Competently carry out on-site audits for engineer install (CCTV / IA)
- Oversee and manage Engineer Vehicle stock
- Assess and manage Engineer Training requirements
- Manage and organise Engineer workload
- Manage company Install Diary
- Be able to create and submit company Post Install Report (PIR)
Licenses and experience required:
- Full clean driving license
- CSCS Card (Minimum – Labourer)
- IPAF License
- Minimum 5-year auditable work history