Macaw Security Solutions Ltd are experts on security mitigation: Irrespective of size or complexity, Macaw always ensures the very best service is consistently delivered with integrity, discretion, understanding and efficiency to the client. Macaw personnel are trained professionals, who have a profound understanding of the security industry and possess vast experience encompassing all aspects of electronic security. Macaw’s aim is to deliver a well-rounded, professional, price sensitive security solution to clients UK wide.
Salary is from £28K-£32K, dependant on experience, plus monthly bonus, overtime when applicable, call-out rate, company vehicle, standard holidays, uniform, medical insurance. Progression to tier 4 engineer is expected, with salary increasing accordingly.
To execute the installation and commissioning of security systems including CCTV, Intruder Alarm and Access Control.
To ensure that work is completed in accordance with relevant codes of practice SSAIB SS2002, SS2004 and PD662, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and in conjunction with industry best practice and guidelines.
To deliver security systems installs and operations that will optimize Macaw’s market share and savings, improve Macaw efficiency and deliver outstanding customer service.
Specifics to role:
- Install and commission monitored Intruder Alarm system to Specification
- Install and commission monitored CCTV system to Spec. (including mobile App. to Specification)
- Competently carry out “On-Call Engineer: ROTA Duties
- Competently complete and submit OC08 / OC84 forms into EMCS
- Competently complete CCTV and Intruder Alarm (monitored) PPM as per a client maintenance agreement and/or warranty.
- Assist in troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing systems and/or equipment.
- To consult with clients to assess risks and to determine security risks
- To determine equipment sources required
- To implement correct equipment use and maintenance
- To ensure Macaw Standard Operating Procedures are adhered to
- To adherence to all Macaw Health and Safety procedures
- To adhere to Safe Sytems of Work (SSW) To set quality standards in line with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
- Prioritise own time and work independently to achieve target dates and meet budgets
- To communicate operational information to the required departments within Macaw
- To ensure company vehicle(s), equipment and materials under your control are fit for use, maintained, deployed and stored correctly
- To look to continually improve operations by means of planning, sound leadership, performance evaluation and adhering to the PLAN, DO, CHECK, REVIEW methodology
Licenses and experience required:
- Full clean driving license
- CSCS Card (Minimum – Labourer)
- IPAF License
- Minimum 5-year auditable work history
Primarily field-based. You will be required to visit sites/venues UK wide as per the operations department requirements. The Head Office at Hastingwood Industrial Park, Birmingham shall be used as your work base